See here for important information about interchangeable cables lengths
These cables are compatible with all KnitPro interchangeable items.
The final cable length listed is achieved when needle tips and cable are joined together
• Flexible, thin cables that are best in their category with almost no memory
• Compatible with all KnitPro Interchangeable needle tips including wood, metal and acrylic
• Smooth cable joins enables stitches to slide around needles effortlessly
• Long threaded joins to ensure that cable and needles stay connected
• Tightening hole provided in the join for that extra tightening
• Specially designed Tightening key that facilitates effortless tightening
• Cable caps that fit on to the cable joins to keep the knitting safe
|Circular Needle Length Required
(as selected above)
|Approx Actual Cable Length
(makes circular needle length when tips added)
** If using the 40cm cable it is recommended to use the short KnitPro needle tips. Using standard length tips will make the length from tip-to-tip approximately 46cm, but will also limit the angle you can get between the tips and may make knitting very awkward.